Skip to main content

Refine Your Brand Language 1.4

It is great having a brand name, but mostly what I need is a slogan. Most of the more prominent companies that have a large following can be known for their slogans rather than the brand name themselves. The tagline or catchphrase can be used as something that people will talk about and will use as a final factor on whether or not they would like to purchase a product or not.

Slogans should be something that lines up to the companies mission statement, they have to compliment each other well and be memorable. It was also noted on Wiki How, that this has to be something that is posted through products, advertisements and when I discuss my product with possible customers.

The tips I have been able to learn his week are:

- Keep the text as basic as you can

-  All branded items should match the tone you hope to emit for your business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a design scheme 1.5

For my brand, I want something clean, yet sophisticated. I want my logo, website, social media and other forms of medium to elude this too. I want to create a brand that is modern yet classical at the same time. I want this look because customers are more likely to trust a brand that they know has been around for a long time rather than a business that is starting up. This week I was challenged to create a logo, something that customers will be able to recognise me from. It was advised on Wiki to get a logo made by a professional, however since I am a media specialist it is only right that I create it myself. Here are the logos that I have made: I know that I want something clean, but it also needs a tag line. The colours I have chosen for my logo are black and white. I have chosen these colours because they are simple and contrast well against each other. After I created these logos, I looked back and noticed that there was a lack of personality, slogan and colour. There ...

Have a presence on social media 3.2 - Part 2

In order to be successful on social media, I have to be able to keep my social media filled with content and be posting at prime times. Since I will be using Hootsuite to post to my social media accounts. I can post at prime times without having to think about it. I have created an Instagram and Facebook page for my business. I will be using the help of Instagram's hashtags and using them as a way to attract new and potential clients.

Back your message with a great product 2.1 - Part 3

In order to have a great product I have to create a great product. For this I have been researching on the internet looking for patterns I could use for my business. I have enjoyed the process of finding designs that are quick and easy to make as well as learning new designs. For the launch of my website I will be featuring on of my classic and basic designs. I have chosen to showcase these products because they are easy and quick to make. If my business is successful I have to make sure that I am able to keep up with the demand that comes along with it. The basic bundle will include, booties, a hat and a pair of mittens. These are considered the necessities therefore I know that they will be in demand.