Skip to main content

According to WikiHow 1.1

According to the work Wiki How there are three steps I need to follow in order to create a successful brand.


1. Creating an Authentic Look and Message
2. Gaining Customer Loyalty
3. Promoting Your Brand


Point one starts with .pinpointing your mission' under this section wiki how highlights that I need to look at the service I will be providing my customers, what is the message I am trying to convey.  
Why did you start this business?
I started Petite Apparel because as a young girl I always used to see my Nan knitting and admired the products that she was able to make. After watching her create cardigans and more, I took an interest in knitting and the things I could create. Fast forward 15 years or so, my passion for knitting was ignited but producing the products was not something that was at the forefront of my mind. However, I have seen many friends create their own businesses whether it would be on Instagram, Facebook or anywhere else, I have been able to witness their growth, and I would like that for my own business.  
What goals do you want to achieve?
For this business, I want to be able to give a simple yet luxury-like feel to the mothers and fathers that will be buying the products. I want to be able to build a foundation of trust and encompass a relationship with them. I want to be able to make a company, business and brand that lasts for a long time and thrives. 
Who are the people you want to help?
I want to help, mothers, fathers, gift givers and babies. 
What makes your company different from others in your field? 
There are many knitting companies to exist in the knitting community, while there is not one business in particular that focuses on babies in the UK and in the form as a website. These are two places where I am going to focus on my business. Similar to other small businesses I will be hand knitting products once the order has been placed, however, I will be creating bundles of items and focusing on customer feedback and reviews to promote the brand.  
From the first session of learning to build a brand, I have been able to understand that there has to be a gap in the market for my business to be successful. The brand itself needs to be clear and concise, it needs to be something with meaning and connotates well with the audience. Whatever I build this brand on, it has to be on the foundation of the premise.

wikiHow (2006). Build a Brand. [online] wikiHow. Available at: https://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Brand [Accessed 04 Nov. 2018].
‌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a design scheme 1.5

For my brand, I want something clean, yet sophisticated. I want my logo, website, social media and other forms of medium to elude this too. I want to create a brand that is modern yet classical at the same time. I want this look because customers are more likely to trust a brand that they know has been around for a long time rather than a business that is starting up. This week I was challenged to create a logo, something that customers will be able to recognise me from. It was advised on Wiki to get a logo made by a professional, however since I am a media specialist it is only right that I create it myself. Here are the logos that I have made: I know that I want something clean, but it also needs a tag line. The colours I have chosen for my logo are black and white. I have chosen these colours because they are simple and contrast well against each other. After I created these logos, I looked back and noticed that there was a lack of personality, slogan and colour. There ...

Have a presence on social media 3.2 - Part 2

In order to be successful on social media, I have to be able to keep my social media filled with content and be posting at prime times. Since I will be using Hootsuite to post to my social media accounts. I can post at prime times without having to think about it. I have created an Instagram and Facebook page for my business. I will be using the help of Instagram's hashtags and using them as a way to attract new and potential clients.

Back your message with a great product 2.1 - Part 3

In order to have a great product I have to create a great product. For this I have been researching on the internet looking for patterns I could use for my business. I have enjoyed the process of finding designs that are quick and easy to make as well as learning new designs. For the launch of my website I will be featuring on of my classic and basic designs. I have chosen to showcase these products because they are easy and quick to make. If my business is successful I have to make sure that I am able to keep up with the demand that comes along with it. The basic bundle will include, booties, a hat and a pair of mittens. These are considered the necessities therefore I know that they will be in demand.