Skip to main content

Choose a design scheme 1.5 (Part 2)

After seeing my logo and applying it to my social media accounts, I have decided to change it yet again, although I will not be making a significant change I will be changing it. I decided to change the logo because of the inspiration I gathered from Baby Mori. Similar to their business their logo is all one colour, but it looks sleek and sophisticated. On my previous logo, I had a coloured circle, and I decided to have added richness to my logo to add personality to my business. After seeing it live, I decided that there are different ways to incorporate colours and character and it does not matter if there is no colour on or in the logo. The website can exude colours, and social media platforms can have colours inflicted also.

Here is my final logo, I am happy and content with my final decision, but I am most thankful for not having launched the business to revoke and change this.



The logo is similar to the one I created before, I decided to outline the logo with black for more of a polished look. Upon instilling my logo and building my website. I stumbled across the issue og having a transparent background and the flexibility of a logo. For example when I implemented the idea of adding my logo to my website I found that the text was unreadable because it was too small, however my simply getting ride of the circle and just having the business name was what I needed. By having a logo that is versatile I am essentially allowing myself more space in the future to manipulate it with colour and that is something that I wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a design scheme 1.5

For my brand, I want something clean, yet sophisticated. I want my logo, website, social media and other forms of medium to elude this too. I want to create a brand that is modern yet classical at the same time. I want this look because customers are more likely to trust a brand that they know has been around for a long time rather than a business that is starting up. This week I was challenged to create a logo, something that customers will be able to recognise me from. It was advised on Wiki to get a logo made by a professional, however since I am a media specialist it is only right that I create it myself. Here are the logos that I have made: I know that I want something clean, but it also needs a tag line. The colours I have chosen for my logo are black and white. I have chosen these colours because they are simple and contrast well against each other. After I created these logos, I looked back and noticed that there was a lack of personality, slogan and colour. There ...

Have a presence on social media 3.2 - Part 2

In order to be successful on social media, I have to be able to keep my social media filled with content and be posting at prime times. Since I will be using Hootsuite to post to my social media accounts. I can post at prime times without having to think about it. I have created an Instagram and Facebook page for my business. I will be using the help of Instagram's hashtags and using them as a way to attract new and potential clients.

Back your message with a great product 2.1 - Part 3

In order to have a great product I have to create a great product. For this I have been researching on the internet looking for patterns I could use for my business. I have enjoyed the process of finding designs that are quick and easy to make as well as learning new designs. For the launch of my website I will be featuring on of my classic and basic designs. I have chosen to showcase these products because they are easy and quick to make. If my business is successful I have to make sure that I am able to keep up with the demand that comes along with it. The basic bundle will include, booties, a hat and a pair of mittens. These are considered the necessities therefore I know that they will be in demand.