Skip to main content

Have a Killer Website 3.3 - Part 3

Now that I have established to foundations to my website, it is time to start creating and learning the ways of Shopify. There is a range of free themes, I have decided to use the Narrative theme as it has many features that I want to incorporate on my website such as the opportunity to zoom on pictures. Learning a new hosting site is something that I am not entirely familiar with, as I usually code my websites. Netherless I am grateful to say I that I am enjoying the ease of using Shopify.

I want to make sure I get everything for my website, to do this I am going to refer to my Gantt chart and make sure that I am top of all of my tasks. As of now, the website I am building is hidden and requires a password to enter. I like this feature as it gives me time to process and take my time making the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be involved in the community 3.4

At this point in time I believe that is too early for me to set up stalls, especially when I do not have anything to sell on them. However, I will be on the look out for events that will be happening in and around Birmingham. It is great to socialise and network with other businesses, so I will be looking forward to this adventure.