Skip to main content

Promoting Your Brand 3.1

To promote my brand and ensure that I am spreading awareness about it, I have to create a strategy and a plan. Exposure is something that I will need to gain customers, and build a profitable business. The nature of my business is online, and I want to be able to acquire customers this way also. To do this, I will have to use the information from my survey and use it to my advantage. 

There are advertising businesses which I can use to help promote my business. In this instance, I will be using Facebook ads to target the right demographic and enable recognition within the brand. I do also hope to gain customers through the use of market stalls and networking events. This will be something I will think about later on. I am not sure if I want to target magazines and print just of yet because I want to find out my bearings and find out what works and what does not before I spend money.

Before I can share an advertisement, I will have to make an advertisement. This week I want to make a series of flyers and posters that I can use to my advantage. To stay ahead of the game I will be producing adverts that can last me through the year and hopefully be recycled for next year also. These will be adverts such as baby season, Easter, seasons and sale. 

Again this is where branding comes into play. I will be at sometime purchasing stickers, that which I will use to add a personal touch to my boxes before being delivered to customers. This will add a nice touch and make my brand seem more personable - which is what I want.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a design scheme 1.5

For my brand, I want something clean, yet sophisticated. I want my logo, website, social media and other forms of medium to elude this too. I want to create a brand that is modern yet classical at the same time. I want this look because customers are more likely to trust a brand that they know has been around for a long time rather than a business that is starting up. This week I was challenged to create a logo, something that customers will be able to recognise me from. It was advised on Wiki to get a logo made by a professional, however since I am a media specialist it is only right that I create it myself. Here are the logos that I have made: I know that I want something clean, but it also needs a tag line. The colours I have chosen for my logo are black and white. I have chosen these colours because they are simple and contrast well against each other. After I created these logos, I looked back and noticed that there was a lack of personality, slogan and colour. There ...

Have a presence on social media 3.2 - Part 2

In order to be successful on social media, I have to be able to keep my social media filled with content and be posting at prime times. Since I will be using Hootsuite to post to my social media accounts. I can post at prime times without having to think about it. I have created an Instagram and Facebook page for my business. I will be using the help of Instagram's hashtags and using them as a way to attract new and potential clients.

Back your message with a great product 2.1 - Part 3

In order to have a great product I have to create a great product. For this I have been researching on the internet looking for patterns I could use for my business. I have enjoyed the process of finding designs that are quick and easy to make as well as learning new designs. For the launch of my website I will be featuring on of my classic and basic designs. I have chosen to showcase these products because they are easy and quick to make. If my business is successful I have to make sure that I am able to keep up with the demand that comes along with it. The basic bundle will include, booties, a hat and a pair of mittens. These are considered the necessities therefore I know that they will be in demand.